If you’ve ever wanted to write a book, you’re not alone. Unfortunately, many a potential author takes one look at what’s necessary, becomes overwhelmed and quits.
And no wonder. Writing a book is a lot of work.
Especially if you do it by hand.
Fortunately, there’s an easier, and faster way.
This where you are interviewed about each chapter. You respond, the answers are recorded and transcribed. This is done with all chapters.
Afterwards, some editing to get it right, then you’re ready to publish your book. It doesn’t get any easier.
And the best part?
There’s only a bit of effort on your part. Our team takes care of the rest.
Here’s how it works:
1. You take some time and come up with all the chapter titles you want for the book.
2. You send those titles to us. We create targeted questions based on your chapters and send it back to you for your comments, additions/subtractions, etc.
3. After doing this a few times we will have all the topics for your book.
4. Next, one of our team members interviews you on the content of each chapter.
5. As each chapter is done, it is transcribed.
6. When all the chapters are transcribed and edited, we send it to you. At this point, you add or subtract what you want with the text.
7. After we do this a few times, your book is ready to be published.
8. We format your book for Kindle, CreateSpace and PDF.
9. We create a series of covers for you to look at an approve.
10. We publish your book and create the copyrighting for the promotion.
When all of that’s done, we show you how to build a platform and promote your work.
Questions? Write to me.